5th International Choral Festival of Antonin Dvorak “DVORAK´S CHORAL SUMMER“ 2019
28 Jun 2019 – 29 Jun 2019, Prague
We have the pleasure to invite you to the 5th International Choral Festival of Antonín Dvorak “Dvorak´s Choral Summer”. The festival is dedicated to the world-famous Czech composer Antonín Dvořák. It is a non-competing choral festival open for choirs and choral groups of all types without any limits. Participating choirs will have an opportunity to give a concert in Prague´s churches, one of them will be the famous Baroque St. Nicholaus church on the Old Town Square, the heart of Prague. A part of the festival programme is a visit to Antonín Dvořák´s Museum in Prague to learn more about the composer´s life.
The festival highlight will be a common concert of all participating choirs during the final evening of the festival. A unique experience will also be to see Prague during a boat trip on Vltava river or a visit of a black light theatre performance.
Festival participants will go through the following programme points:
- public performances in Prague´s churches – Friday and Saturday
- half-day sightseeing tour of the city
- visit of Antonín Dvořák´s Museum in Prague
- festive final evening, common singing – Saturday
- marionette opera, a performance of a black light theatre or river cruise – Friday – on request
- visit of Antonín Dvořák´s Memorial in Nelahozeves – on request
We will be pleased to send you participation conditions, festival packages and an entry form. Within festival packages we offer accommodation for 2 – 3 nights, we can also arrange for a longer stay.
Contact us for further information: Or-fea spol. s r.o., organisational and festival agency, http://or-fea.cz/index.php