Summer course – Opera Choir Atelier – Dido & Aeneas – Festival des Baroquiales, Sospel (South of France) – July 7th to 13th
07 Jul 2019 – 13 Jul 2019, Sospel315€
We select 24 singers for the Opera Atelier vocal ensemble. Only 6 singers per voices. An unforgettable experience in which you will improve or discover baroque music and its style, per- forming on stage, accompanied by a professional orchestra, alongside young professional soloists, sup- ported by technicians, costume designers and a wonderful artistic team.
– The Opera Atelier starts on July 7th (2pm) and ends on July 13th (5pm), after the last class.
– The performance of Dido takes place on July 11th at 9pm, in public, part of the BaroQuiales 2019 Festival
– Pascal Neyron, stage director (http://www.soycreation.com/pascal-neyron/)
– Jean-Sébastien Beauvais, musical director (https://www.lachambremc.com/j-s-beauvais)
– Chloé Sevère, accompanist and chef repetitor (http://chloesevere.com)
– Claire Brua, choir vocal technic and preparation (http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Bio/Brua-Claire.htm)
– Baroque Orchestra “LA CHAMBRE”
All classes and coachings are in both French and English.
The young soloists casted for the roles have been selected among the best music schools and conservatories in France. They are the new musical generation to be discovered!
The vocal ensemble targets student in singing, music students in conservatories and adult amateur singers (with choir practice), keen in singing by heart and moving freely on stage.
We invite you to visit the city hall website of Sospel to discover all the accommodations and lodging at your disposal in the vicinity and surroundings: www.sospel-tourisme.com
Do you feel like joining such an intense and exciting adventure?
Thank you to answer your vocal experience/practice, your voice type, and to provide us with a picture (head to toe).
Looking forward to meeting you and working together in Sospel!