Members: Find, Recruit, Retain
Workshop on membership management for cultural organisations
Bonn, Germany | 15 – 17 May 2019
Do you know your members?
What they need, why they stay or why they leave?
Participants from all over Europe met, exchanged and explored how to recruit, understand, retain and satisfy members in choral/cultural organisation.
The three days workshop were moderated by Anna Steinkamp.
- Went back home with fresh ideas, best practices and new contacts
- Met other professionals from cultural organisations
- Exchanged and shared challenges and solutions with your peers
- Explored how other organisations around Europe are managing their membership
- Who are you addressing? Members? Clients? Volunteers? etc.
- Understanding and getting to know members
- Recruiting them
- Satisfying and retaining them
- Involving them
- What to do when they leave?
2018 | Workshop on Digital Communication
with a focus on Social Media
26-27 April 2018 | Bonn, Germany
for managers and staff of organisations
- What is Communication
- Tell The Story – Branding Online
- The Need For Strategy: Building a Communications Plan
- Event communication
- Introduction to Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Focus on how to maximise them
- Internal communication
- Session about videos
Alan Kelly | Board member at AOIC [Association of Irish Choirs]
With over 20 years experience in the choral sphere, Alan holds a senior management position with a national sporting organisation. His expertise lies in the area of communications, media management and social media. He is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin, DIT Conservatory of Music & Drama and the Irish Academy of Public Relations. In 2015 he made his debut as a radio producer and presenter on Dublin City FM hosting Choralscape, a dedicated choral music show. He is currently musical director of Millicent Singers (Clane) and Carlow Voices.
Stefano Zucchiatti | Communication Manager at Jazz Europe Network
He has a substantial experience in communication at the international level for non-profit organizations and networks. His main areas of expertise are brand management, digital communications and social media, events management and press relations.
He studied Communication Sciences at the Padova University and has a Master in Communication for International Relations.