IGNITE Grants for Internationalisation and Inclusion
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Deadline: 10 June 2022
Expected Notification of results: by end of June 2022
Please Click Here to Go to the Application Form
In the frame of the IGNITE project, the European Choral Association is pleased to be able to offer grants to organisations holding choral events, who are looking to:
– attract international audience, or
– make their events more inclusive.
All organisations holding relevant events are welcome to apply. It is not a requirement to be a member of the European Choral Association. Private persons are not eligible for this call.
To be eligible, events should take place before the end of October 2024. Events may be online, physical or hybrid and must involve training. Concerts and competitions are not eligible.
A maximum of 2000€ is available per event.
The aim is to help organisers cover additional costs connected to the internationalisation or greater inclusivity of their events. Eligible costs include:
– Fees for international speakers/lecturers
– Travel expenses, accommodation expenses for international speakers/lecturers or persons accompanying participants with special needs
– Other expenses for improving the accessibility for people with disabilities
– Renting technical equipment for translations
– Fees for technicians
– Fees for translators
If you have any questions, please contact Joži Vovk at jozi.vovk@EuropeanChoralAssociation.org
Good luck with your application!