Noël Minet Fund Scholarship
For talented singers, conductors and composers under 30 with limited economic resources
In 2021 the Noël Minet Fund will offer a maximum of 6 scholarships of 250€ to 500€ each
Applying for a training activity for young singers, conductors or composers.
Applicants must send (in English):
- a letter of application with reasons for applying,
- a CV
- 2 letters of recommendation
to communication@EuropeanChoralAssociation.org by 31/03/2021
You must apply by the deadline of applications for the respective event.
Eligible events for 2021:
• F. Corti Competition for Conductors
• PULSE programme and Study Tour at the EUROPA CANTAT Festival
• International Choral Conducting Masterclass
• 11th European Academy for Choral Conductors
• (inter)National Congress for Choir Conductors
The Noël Minet Fund depends on the generosity of donors to achieve its objects. If you wish to support this work, please transfer your donation to the following account, indicating your name and the reference.
“Donation Noël Minet Fund”
Bank Sparkasse KoelnBonn
IBAN DE15 3705 0198 0000 0778 42
(European Choral Association – Europa Cantat)