We endorse basic five music rights
The European Choral Association – Europa Cantat endorses the five basic music- rights, formulated by the European/International Music Council:
- The right for all children and adults to express themselves musically in all freedom.
- The right for all children and adults to learn musical language and skills.
- The right for all children and adults to have access to musical involvement through participation, listening, creation and information.
- The right for musical artists to develop their artistry and communicate through all media, with proper facilities.
- The right for musical artists to obtain just recognition and remuneration for their work.
We are a non profit association
The European Choral Association – Europa Cantat is a non-profit organisation registered according to German law under the number VR 2791 in the Vereinsregister Bonn. The non-profit status (for the promotion of arts and culture as well as the promotion of international thinking and understanding and the promotion of tolerance in the field of culture) was last confirmed in August 2016 under the fiscal number 205/5762/0967 (gemeinnützig laut Paragraph 10 des EStG).