Sing Me In – Free webinars
- Are you a conductor, a teacher, or working in the social field? Or maybe just singing in a choir?
- Don’t you think that singing together makes your life better, and brings you friends and social relations?
- Do you believe that singing can help people live together?
- Do you believe that it can help the integration of young migrants, in schools, in choirs, in society?
With 11 organisations across Europe, we worked for two years to collect examples, good practices and repertoire, and created handbooks to help you set up singing projects that bring people together.
You can already download and read the handbooks under www.SingMeIn.eu
Digital tools are wonderful, but a bit of human interaction adds the magic! we would love to meet all the interested readers in person, but it might prove difficult 🙂
So , we will present the handbooks, and practical examples as well as useful repertoire, during three online webinars:
- 23 May – 17:00 CEST – Working in School environment
- 24 May 15:00 CEST – Singing with groups of young refugees
- 27 May 15:00 CEST – Including young people with migrant background in existing choirs
Participation is free!
Preregister below so we can remind you a few days before the webinars take place!
(We will only use your email to send you a reminder).
A webinar is a live event, happening online, where speakers and attendees can interact and exchange in a structured way.
You will only need a computer or a tablet to connect and follow the webinar.