International Choral Festival Barcelona
08 Jul 2024 – 14 Jul 2024, Barcelorna
Every summer, Barcelona becomes a meeting point for choirs and singers from all over the world, which come to enjoy the city and to share their music with others.
The festival offers the chance to participate in workshops led by world-renown conductors, as well as free time to tour the city, visits to some of the most iconic places in Barcelona, and the opportunity to sing in the historic church Església del Pi, in the heart of Barcelona, and the modernist concert hall Palau de la Música, which is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
The main purpose of the festival is to allow singers to learn together and to share their culture and music. Participating choirs will spend their time with around 500 singers, both local and from all around the world, which will certainly be an unforgettable experience.
- The colors of the choir (for children and youth choirs) – Elisenda Carrasco (ES)
- American Music – Beth Gibbs (US)
- Bach Maginificat – Christopher Shepard (US)
- South Eastern European Music – Burak Onur Erdem (TR)\
- For national youth choirs – N.N.